We love to see you enjoying yourself at Priory Meadow. So to keep things running smoothly and faces smiley, we have a few simple rules below we hope will keep everyone happy:
- with the exception of guide dogs, please leave pets and animals outside…including seagulls!
- we like mobility aids, however if you ride anything else with wheels, please don’t enter the centre.
- leafleting, canvassing, filming or the conducting of third party interviews or surveys is not permitted unless agreed by Priory Meadow Centre Management. pop along and have a chat with us in the management office beforehand.
- shirts/tops and footwear must be at all times, expect in the changing rooms of course.
- for your safety, CCTV in operation at all times…..smile, you’re on camera.
- any act of vandalism belonging to us or our retailers will be dealt with accordingly and the local police informed.
This list doesn’t cover everything, and we have the right to deny anyone entry whose actions we feel are inappropriate.
To the ninety-nine point nine percent of you who are wonderful visitors and happy to comply with the rules, thank you for taking the time to read this and enjoy your visit today.