Facilities at Priory Meadow, Hastings
Our family friendly shopping centre in Hastings has an extensive events diary filled with events and activities taking place throughout the whole year, including the school holidays. If you want to know what's going on at Priory Meadow, visit our Hastings events page.
Make a day of it! Bring the whole family along and enjoy shopping by the sea at Priory Meadow.
Priory Meadow Shopping Centre in Hastings offers
- Child Safety Scheme
- Buggy friendly lifts and access
- Clean toilets and baby changing facilities
- Bright and secure car park
- Car Park Valet service available on Level 6
- Dedicated spaces for disabled persons
- Dual use wide bays available for parents with children in buggies
- Car park season tickets
- Collect By Car service from M&S
- Shopmobility service
- Secure cycle parking facility
- Covered walkways around the external shops
- Photo booth and Business card Printer
- Digital prints downloader
- Cash point machines (Queens Road)
- Mobile Phone speed charger
If you ever need assistance you'll be able to find it at Priory Meadow's Help Points' located throughout the centre and car park. Customer Service personnel will be around at all times to offer help and assistance any way they can.
Eating and drinking
Priory Meadow has a great selection of cafes and restaurants for you to catch up with friends or take a break from shopping. For that well earned cappuccino, hot chocolate or glass of orange juice grab a seat at one of Priory Meadow's many coffee shops. Or for something more filling try the BHS Restaurant, Costa Coffee (in Waterstone's), Café Revive (in M&S) or Mr. Bean for a great selection of hot meals, drinks and snacks. There's also Hot Potato and The Turret and where you can eat on the move.
Secure cycle parking facility
Open daily, our Secure cycle store is located in the car park on South Terrace. Free lockers are available with storage for up to two bikes at a time. Padlocks and keys are available from the control room subject to availability. A re-fundable deposit of £1.00 is required.